Web developers wiki ASP.NET Sitecore Sharepoint Kentico by Evident Interactive

Sitecore: content replacement on publishing

Modified: 2009/04/23 09:45 by jim - Categorized as: Sitecore
Every time one of our renderings was published, the source file name of the rendering was changed from WelcomeText.xslt to WelcomeNewText.xslt.

After implementing several solutions we found out 'Text' was the trigger. So the simple solution was to change the name of them rendering to exclude that word. But that is never enough.

After more digging we found out the <replacement> region in the web.config was altered to allow the iFrame tag to be used in the Sitecore Content Editor. The addition of two config keys to allow for the iFrame tag also caused the word Text to be replaced with NewText (and one other replacement) because the 'mode' attribute of the replacer key was changed from "off" to "on".

More info ---> http://officepoint.blogspot.com/2008/06/iframes-within-sitecore-iframe.html

 © Evident Interactive BV